Learn how to create apps and games for smartphones.
Learn how to create a user-friendly mobile interface;
Create your project and post it to the Google Play Market.
App Inventor is a great way to learn how to program from scratch.
App Inventor is very similar to Scratch with its drag-and-drop coding blocks. But unlike Scratch, it includes all the methods, functions, and other coding elements and focuses on the code itself and the visualization of how it works.
It introduces children to the world of mobile programming and assumes no experience.
All it takes in the process, kids will develop mobile apps for Android that can be published in the Google Play Market.
Creating apps is not limited to simple games. In App Inventor, you can design an app variety and use voice commands and GPS.
Why learn how to develop Android mobile apps?
✓ Versatility. Android integrates easily into any system. Developers can keep their imagination and creativity to create unique programs;
✓ Simplicity. Programming on Android with APP Inventor is easy then for other platforms;
✓ Ease of distribution. You can distribute the application not only through Google Play but also through other services;
✓ Good compatibility. Android apps can work on devices from different manufacturers.
After completing the mobile app creation course, the children can place their own created apps on Google Play Market.
We provide one-on-one training with an instructor to ensure speed and learning outcomes.
APP INVENTOR TRAINING PROGRAMME
- Getting to know the app inventor interface; app inventor;
- Designer operation mode;
- Creating text, buttons, and images.
- Creating an app for learning notes;
- Learning more about the loops;
- Learning how to work with sound files.
- Creating the Truth or Dare app;
- Recapping, what a table layout is;
- Learning how to work with the accelerometer sensor;
- Mastering the skills of creating multi-screen applications.
- Creating an app for painting «Paint Art»;
- Learning more about coordinates and how to define points on the X and Y axis;
- Learning how to work with the Canvas component.
- Creating the Magic Lantern app;
- Learning what lists are and how to use them;
- Learning how to create colors in the RGB color model;
- Defining what global and local variables are.
- Creating the Phone Book app;
- Learning what two-dimensional lists are and how to use them;
- Learning how to use the Text component.
- Creating the Confetti app;
- Mastering the skills of working with canvas, list and other tools;
- Learning how to use the Clock component.
- Creating the Object Movement app;
- Mastering the skills of working with canvas and sprite;
- Learning how to move an object on the screen.
- Creating the Shooter app;
- Mastering the skills of working with coordinates and timers.
- An app for playing videos and music.
- A program for translating texts into different languages.
- An app to check phrases and compare them with the original.
Read more about the direction:
It’s hard to imagine a modern person’s day without gadgets. The cell phone helps us in planning events and travel, finding entertainment and, of course, work. And it’s all thanks to programs that make our lives easier. For various business spheres, mobile applications have already become as important a means of communicating with clients and partners as websites, and sometimes they have even supplanted web resources. You will agree that booking a plane ticket through an app is much easier than searching for a company website and contacts or going to the office.
Our online app development course for kids will help your child take the first step toward becoming an expert developer for mobile platforms. The course will teach more than just theory. A young programmer will learn how to create apps and games. In addition to theoretical knowledge, the course program includes practical tasks, including the creation of applications. Training takes place individually with a teacher. Therefore, a child can assimilate maximum knowledge and practice all the skills.
The course program also includes acquaintance with one of the programming languages, knowledge of the main aspects and algorithms of the sphere, creation of their software and the possibility to spread it on Google Play or other sources.
The advantages of working in Android app development are
- Compatibility is not limited to one phone brand, as in the case of the iPhone. You can install Android apps on many brands of phones, which ensures accessibility and demand;
- Complete freedom of expression and creativity. Programming for mobile platforms allows you to develop almost anything, from an app for work to entertainment or a game;
- Development as a process in our course is relatively easy because it uses the Java programming language.
It is an additional plus in the piggy bank of knowledge. After all, upon completion, your child will know the basics of Java programming. This kind of programming will not need to learn from scratch. It is a perfect base for further study and in the profession of a programmer. Sign up for the IT FUTURE ONLINE courses, and who knows, maybe your young developer in 10-15 years will turn into a successful programmer.
During the course, your kids will create an Android app with their own hands, which they can optionally place on PlayMarket (or other online stores) and make available to users from all over the world! Make your contribution to your child’s future today.