The child will learn the Python programming language and learn to create programmes, games, and chatbots.
Children will learn the principles of programming: algorithms, loops, variables, conditional statements etc.
Program a few projects to consolidate the material.
Python – programming for children of 9-16 years old – make your way to the IT world
There’s an incredibly high demand for IT skills these days. Do you want your child to be able to work in this field? An online Python programming course is perfect for those starting in the IT industry.
Python is one of the most accessible, simple, flexible and in-demand (in the top 5) programming languages. It’s what the most popular platforms today are written in: Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, and DropBox
Python is essential for creating:
⦁ Websites and WEB applications;
⦁ browser games and chatbots;
⦁ Artificial intelligence and robotics;
⦁ Yandex and Google work on it. Python has variations of ready-made modules for different IT projects and is available to your child!
Why does a school child need Python?
Our online school teachers give kids as much practice as possible. At the end of the course, each student will have created more than one project. Learning to program in Python will prepare your child for an advanced career in software development and other related IT disciplines.
Apply for an online course
Learning to program in Python will prepare your child for an advanced career in software development and other related IT disciplines.
Training is individual, face-to-face with the teacher. 100% time only for your child.
The first lesson is free! Show your child that programming is better than playing!
PYTHON LEARNING PROGRAMME
- We will learn variables, integer, and string data types, print and input functions, and string formatting.
- Arithmetic operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Integer division, remainder of division, rounding.
- Methods of importing modules, the use of ready-made functions from modules.
- Basic commands for drawing using the turtle module.
Modules are ready-to-use code built into a programming language that helps you perform common tasks. You can add any module to your program using the import mechanism. The student will learn how to import and use commands from the math module, which includes mathematics, and the random module, which generates random numbers and makes random choices. Moreover, the student will master turtle, a module for drawing lines and shapes on the screen using commands.
- Data type
- Comparison operators
- If-elif-else structure
- Logical operators
In this module, the student will master one of the most popular structures in programming languages called Conditions. The student will learn the Boolean data type, comparison operators >, <, ==, <=, >=, !=; simple and nested conditions, the if-elif-else structure, not and inv operators.
- while loop
- Infinite loop
- Break and Continue loop control statements.
In this module, the student will learn how to create loops, start and stop their first infinite loop, learn how to use loop control statements and counter variables to automatically stop the loop, as well as create conditional loops.
- Creating a list and list elements.
- Min, max and sorting.
- List generators (list view).
Lists are a popular data type for storing multiple objects. The student will learn about indexes and list items, how to find the max and min in a list of elements, and how to sort lists by a selected criterion.
- Pickle module. Writing/reading data to a text file.
- Datetime and time modules. Working with date and time.
- Working with the terminal, installing non-standard modules through the pip package-management system.
- Blur module. Processing images, drawing shapes on an image, adding text and watermarks.
Your child will learn how to work with files on a computer, and using a programming language, he or she will automatically record different text in text files and learn how to read the contents of text files. Moreover, the student will learn how to read from a file and how to record to a file with more complex structures, such as lists and future data types.
- Creating functions, arguments, parameters, and getting the result.
- Positional and named arguments, default parameters.
- Using the operator *.
- Lambda functions.
Functions are one of the most common concepts in programming. In this module, the student will learn how to create functions, what are arguments and parameters (what they are) and why we need them, and how to return the result from a function.
- Deferred launch of a function. Using lambda expressions.
- Exception handling: try, except, finally, else
- Message box and using exception handling.
- Key binding using the bind method.
- Forget and destroy methods.
- Pyinstaller module. The .exe file converter.
- Creating sets, possibilities of sets, changing sets
- Intersection of sets, union of sets, difference of sets
A set is a data type that stores only unique data in an unordered way. In this module, you will learn how to create sets, how to convert other data types to sets, how to find out if sets are equal, what are the properties of sets, how to find out the belonging to a set and the power of a set, as well as how to iterate over the elements of sets, add and delete elements in sets.
- Creating nested arrays
- Generator of two-dimensional arrays
- Search for diagonals
- Array rotation
In this module, the student will learn two-dimensional arrays (or, in other words, matrices), as well as ways to use matrices and solve tasks that involve two-dimensional arrays.
Object-oriented programming (or OOP) is one of the most important and complex concepts in programming.
This block covers the creation of basic game classes, the concept of class objects (creating specific characters), the class constructor (for creating characters with ready-made characteristics), and the OOP paradigm:
- inheritance, where new, more complex game classes are created based on the basic ones;
- encapsulations where access to some characteristics is limited;
- polymorphism, where the programmer uses the same names of variables and methods in each game class; in addition, as part of polymorphism, the load of operators (arithmetic operations and built-in methods) is studied.
To master this topic, the student will complete several projects and workshops including tasks related to the covered issues.
- Requests and BeautifulSoup4 libraries. Web scraping basics.
- Telegram or Discord library. Creating a Telegram or Discord bot and launching it on Heroku.
- Git basics. Versions, creating a repository on Github, init, add, commit, remote, push, and other commands.
Read more about the direction:
A Python is a versatile tool that thousands of professionals work with. YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest have all been written with it. It’s one of the easiest languages to use and therefore ranks in the top 5. If your little one is thinking of an IT career, there’s no need to waste time. Basic knowledge can be gained by learning it in a mainstream school. Python for kids is a course that will help with that.
Learning Python is not difficult, and it does not take two years. The online classes will introduce your child to general syntax. After successful course completion, there will be a presentation of your mini-project. The student will develop their computer games and applications. And the best students will receive job offers.
Why choose this course?
HTML and CSS are only used to create a website. Python is used for software development, data analysis and visualisation. According to experts, this language is the easiest. It starts with learning the simplest of directions. It makes it easier to understand things and later use them in practice.
Python programming for children is chosen because it is:
- is considered the most promising;
- suitable for learning better than others;
- it works in all operating systems;
- iit is widely used in the IT industry.
Lessons teach analysis, decision-making and action. Young IT students begin to think differently from their peers – the process immerses them in a particular world of coding. Python teaches discipline. In addition, mathematics and logic begin to be learned more easily at school. The Python programming language for beginners offers prospects for further improvement and paves the way for an exciting profession.
Python for Kids course description
The courses focus on the study of general-purpose programming. In the study, the theory gets a hands-on introduction to practical problems. Lessons will be helpful for students aged nine years and older. Python for Kids is suitable for everyone. High school students also have the opportunity to study. And determination and time spent are sure to show results.
In the course:
- Fundamental concepts are studied;
- Syntax is studied;
- Problems of varying difficulty are solved;
- The principles of algorithms, loops, and so on are studied;
- portfolio projects are created.
This course focuses on theoretical material and practical developmental tasks. The student receives applied skills which are easy to apply in practice. The course content is constantly updated and covers only current information. Lessons take place remotely in a one-to-one format. This approach allows the information to be absorbed effectively. Classes take place according to a convenient timetable. It does not overload the pupils and distracts them from the learning process. And thanks to the playful format, the young pupils learn the material quickly.
What results should you expect?
With the Python for Kids course, the teenager will get closer to the desired profession. The pupil will learn the basics of designing and building any programme. Much attention is given to the practical part. Therefore a child will be able to code and produce development. He will understand how to write modules and algorithms and learn how to work with lists and objects. And based on the acquired knowledge, the child will carry out an individual project. Successful work will enter the future portfolio.
Python is a universal language. Therefore, it is an effective tool in various areas of the IT field. Giants like Google, Facebook, and Microsoft use it. So sign your little one up and pave the way for a promising profession. To attend a free class, fill in the registration form on our website.